December Pop-ups are:
December 2nd in Dollar General parking lot on Rte. 32 Rosedale
December 7th in Skate Time parking lot on Rte. 209 Accord
December 13th in Dollar General parking lot on Rte. 9W Port Ewen
Pop-up & Mobile distributes 3 meals for 3 days.
Mobile Food Pantry Information:
Proof of monthly income and ID for all household members are needed to apply for this service
Contact person – Kingston is Manny Coddington (845)338-8750 Ext 110, Highland is Jan Cross (845)338-8750 Ext 300 , and Ellenville is Amanda Ellsworth (845)338-8750 Ext 310, or they can call Suzy Hinchey, Outreach Program Director at (845)338-8750 Ext 10
- Anyone in need of food assistance and is unable to get to a food pantry is eligible for this service
- A bag of food consisting of 3 meals for3 days will be delivered directly to the persons home (door to door service) and the food is delivered once a month
- Food pantry truck delivers meat, produce, nonperishable food and other products to low-income people in communities where hunger needs surpass the availability of food pantry resources
The two main goals of the Mobile Pantry Program are:
- To help address the transportation barriers that make it difficult for people to access the adequate nutrition they need
- To target the shut-ins (seniors & disabled) who are not able to get to food pantries.
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY: