those who are great … those who exceed expectations … those who
make a difference …and those who are unlike any other !!
You can nominate a nurse you know up to Thursday May 5th !
*Limit of one entry per household. Thanks.
Starting Thursday May 5th and each weekday through the following Friday, May 13th,
local nurses will be featured on WBPM and receive a Certificate of appreciation
and a $100 Gift Card from Kingston Fine Jewelry.
It’s our way of saying thanks for all you do from Magic 92.5 WGHQ
Magic 92.5’s Burses Appreciation Week is supported by “Unity Joe” and the staff at UNITY AMBULETTE… where Your Health is a Priority … and …Medical Appointments are Necessary. For Non Emergency Medical Transportation, visit http://unityambulettecorp.com and remember, Our Community makes them Unity.
Please enter all the information about the person you are nominating.
WGHQ NURSES APPRECIATION CONTEST RULES
1. WGHQ’s Nurse’s Appreciation Contest runs April 25th to May 5th , 2022
with the contest winners airing weekdays: May 5th to May 13th.
2. Entries for the contest can be submitted (one per household) from April 25 to May 5, 2022.
A written entry submitted via our website (www.WGHQ.fm) is required.
Entries should be about a special nurse in your life.
3. After all entries are received, seven nurses will be selected by our judges to win the prize.
Only the nominated nurses will win the prize. Decision of the judges is final.
4. Prize will be a $100 Gift Card to Kingston Fine Jewelry and
a winners certificate and accolades on Magic 92.5 WGHQ.
5. WGHQ’S 60 day prize rule is suspended for this contest.
6. Winners must be 18 or older.
7. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold Pamal Broadcasting and it’s
sponsors harmless from any and all loses, damages, rights, claims and actions including
without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this
sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
8. Contest is not open to owners, officers, employees, consultants or advertising-marketing
agencies of or for any radio stations, cable television franchises in the Hudson Valley Market
and New York Total Survey Area as defined by NIELSEN Radio.
9. WBPM reserves the right to air a segment with winners.
10. All other standard WGHQ contest rules apply.